Nessie - The Loch Ness Monster nail art


Hi everyone,

I went to Scotland in the summer holiday last year and I visited Nessie, so naturally I had to do some Nessie nails. I have painted Nessie twice already, but this time I decided to make it a bit more colourful.

Step 1: Paint a blue French tip on all nails except the thumb which needs to be entirely blue.

Step 2: Using a greenish turquoise paint the body of Nessie.

Step 3: Then using a different blue to the one used in the beginning add some tips and spikes to Nessie.

Step 4: Then pain the Scottish flag on the thumb using a white polish and some nail tape.

Step 5: Now give Nessie an eye and a little red hat.

Step 6: Finish off with a top-coat


Have a lovely week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scotland nail art

Pink nail tape nail art

Purple French glitter tip nail art