Diana, her fashion story nail art

Hi everyone,

I was fortunate enough to go to London in my summer holidays. My mom and I went to the Diana, her fashion story exhibition together, I thought it was very interesting although there was a bit too many people there. I decided to do my nails before I left inspired by four dresses I knew were going to be featured in the exhibition.
Step 1: Start by painting all nails white.

Step 2: Paint the first dress using a black and red polish.

Step 3: Paint the second dress using a light pink and ad details in bright white.

Step 4: Paint the third dress using a turquoise polish and then add silver, blue and green glitter.

Step 5: Paint the last dress using a dark blue polish.  

Step 6: Finish off with a top coat. 


The dresses I painted were: 

1) Black velvet bodice and red silk taffeta skirt, evening dress by Murray Arbeid (1986)
2) Pink satin with white raw silk on collar and cuffs by Catherine Walker (1987)
3) Green sequined evening dress by Cathrine Walker (1986)
4) Midnight blue silk velvet evening dress by Victor Edelstein (1985)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scotland nail art

Pink nail tape nail art

Purple French glitter tip nail art