Greenland nail art

Hi everyone,

Last year I went to Greenland. It was an amazing experience; I went kayaking and I saw some whales.  I realized that I had not yet shared my nails with you. So here are my Greenland nails, they were inspired by the photo next to them.

Step 1: Paint the thumbs white, 5 nails a greyish beige and 3 nails a metallic blue.

Step 2: Using a thin white brush add icebergs and waves to the nails.

Step 3: Paint Greenland’s flag using a red polish and some tape.

Step 4: Using the same metallic blue from the beginning, paint some whales and a kayak, as well as water details on the beige nails.

Step 5: Paint the houses using a variety of bright colours (I used yellow, orange, blue, green and red)

Step 6: Paint the roofs on the houses using a black liner. Then using the white again paint an Inuit person in the kayak and horns on the narwhals.

Step 7: Finish off with a matte top-coat.


Hope you have a lovely week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scotland nail art

Pink nail tape nail art

Purple French glitter tip nail art