Cinderella nail art


Hi everyone, 

I love Disney movies, one of my favourites when I was younger was Cinderella. Therefore, I thought I would paint some Cinderella nails.

Step 1: Paint all nails except one blue and the last one beige.

Step 2: Add some glitter to one nail to represent the stars in the sky.

Step 3: Using white, paint a roman number twelve, a high heel shoe and a clock.

Step 4: On the other hand, paint the carriage in white and add some gold and glitter details.

Step 5: Using a powder blue paint the fairy godmother, then add a big purple bow.

Step 6: On the blue thumb paint Cinderella and the Prince.


Step 7: On the last nail paint Cinderella’s face. Paint the hair with yellow and gold paint and then paint the eyes using black and white.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scotland nail art

Pink nail tape nail art

Purple French glitter tip nail art