Spectre nail art

Hi everyone,
As most of you might know, a new James Bond movie came out. I really enjoyed the movie though I was a little disappointed with the main villain as I felt he didn’t quite live up to his reputation. Anyway, as usual I did a movie-inspired manicure.

Step 1: Paint all your nails black.

Step 2: Get out a white striper.

Step 3: Spectre logo -  start with a big white dot, from there paint a thick line down add two lines going out as if you were painting a bat, then add the curved lines on each line.

Step 4: Martini glass - paint a triangle about ½ a centimetre under the cuticle, draw a thick line down and make a soft and rounded triangle at the bottom.  Add glitter in the martini-glass and paint a white stick I was going to add a rhinestone as an olive but I couldn’t find them.

Step 5: wright spectre on your one hand, and 007 on the other.


Step 6: End with a topcoat. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scotland nail art

Pink nail tape nail art

Purple French glitter tip nail art